Friday, January 22, 2010

Grandma's Spa-tacular Show






















In the middle of October, my Aunt Dianne decided that my Grandma needed some pampering, so she brought over her foot spa to do a pedicure on my Grandma's cute little feet. It was quite the show because many of our family members were stopping by throughout the day to come and visit Grandpa during his last days. It was quite the sight to see all the little Great-grand kids gathered around this spa treatment. The little ones were very curious as to what was happening to Grandma's feet. Between all the tools, the foot spa water & bubbles, and the pretty nail polish colors, it was very exciting for all the little eyes! I don't think my Grandma ever thought that this would be so entertaining. It was a fun moment in time. It brought some cheer to the house during a gloomy time. I like Madilyn and Owen's reaction the most. They are VERY curious with all this excitement. Gotta love the little ones!

No comments: