Thursday, September 3, 2009

My latest Published Project

For those of you who do not know...I am a Personal Publishing Consultant for a company called Heritage Makers. I teach people how to preserve their stories and photos into a hardbound, library stitched, heirloom quality books. Everything is done digitally so it is earth-friendly, it is also time friendly because it is done in your own home with your own computer and Internet connection. Where ever you have the Internet you can Storybook! No hassles of buying all the "stuff" that comes with traditional scrapbooking, then trying to store it all, then trying to find it....then laying it all out...then only getting 1-2 pages done! Welcome to the Digital Revolution! Every minute I spend storybooking, is spent doing just that! I have finished some books in 1-2 days (21 + pages) and others have taken me 4 months! Our products are amazing. We offer many different Storybook sizes, cards, canvas prints, cookbooks, posters, and more. I love what I do now because it allows me to stay at home with our daughter and I get to help people get their stories told AND I get paid to di it! Here is a link to my latest project. Give it a minute to load and enjoy!

1 comment:

. said...

Pretty amazing stuff you can do! I got your email about the 25th...I am actually hosting a Simply Fun party for my sister that night so hopefully I can make your next night. :)

Glad to see all is well and good luck with the move. Do you have another house picked out yet? Which part of town are you looking at? Are you selling yours?